View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #6248 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yes if it ain't hurt bad I will be buying a salvage motor and have Seb build it so all he has to do is remove some of my existing hardware and add to the built motor one it does go boom. I'm not looking to build a 900whp beast as it is way too much for the track. I will be good at 750 because I will probably never run more the 650 at the track depending on which track I will run at. I will probably go with bigger turbos so that it is easier to dial back the torque from coming on all at once. I really have to have moderate the loud pedal because of that and it is the reason for one of the two spins I had on Saturday.
Theres a youtuber I used to watch a while back. He had a white TT Z. iirc, from Arizona and he had 700 something HP. He destroyed pretty much anything he drag raced.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace