View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 08:11 AM   #6238 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Get the real scoop; if engine isn’t hurt,,,repair oil line & keep riding,,,continue getting parts for other engine...”Brand New” complete cylinder heads are only about 2k for a pair...unsure if you’re going with aftermarket valves or exhaust cams. I’m sure you’ll throw down an extra buck50 or more HP!
Yes if it ain't hurt bad I will be buying a salvage motor and have Seb build it so all he has to do is remove some of my existing hardware and add to the built motor one it does go boom. I'm not looking to build a 900whp beast as it is way too much for the track. I will be good at 750 because I will probably never run more the 650 at the track depending on which track I will run at. I will probably go with bigger turbos so that it is easier to dial back the torque from coming on all at once. I really have to have moderate the loud pedal because of that and it is the reason for one of the two spins I had on Saturday.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|