View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds a lot like my experience with AAM in Annapolis Jct MD.
They had my car for an inch short of 2 years - installing their Twin Turbo kit and associated support goodies.
I 'signed up' for their sponsorship program which qualified me for a discount on parts.
The shady side of this deal was that I had to provide professional photographs of the car, and I also had to display their logo for advertising purposes and had to represent them at car shows and races...not too bad... but the big punch to the head tho' was that I had to allow them unlimited use of my car - and in effect - my car ended up being their test bed for development of the Air Intake - the twin fuel pumps (which don't work - I had to replace them) - and their Stage II Turbo's.
They had my car on the Dyno for 3 months and finally blew the motor - then tried to get away with it.
They had the unmitigated gall to send me an Invoice for $5,000+ to do a leak down test and disassemble the motor to trouble shoot the problem.
No - NO - NO -
All in All my experience with AAM could be described as being victimized by an unscrupulous con man.
Their Stage II kit is far inferior to the FI kit.
Their Professionalism and Customer Support is next to non-existent.

Their Twin Turbos smoke enough to rid the Everglades of mosquitos...it's a poor design not allowing the turbos to drain properly.

I feel your pain bro'