Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thoughts

Well, kids, I'm 60, older than dirt but healthy and strong like bull. I just got back from the Philippines as I want to retire and not worry about money because here in MA I would most probably have to get a pt job to maintain the same level of life I have. So if I move to the Philippines where the minimum wage is 8 dollars ( a day) I can live happily ever after. That means getting rid of my Z which has 43950 miles. With WInter just around the corner, I changed the tires today to my WInter tires and I know that it's a bad time of year to sell it if I decide to make my move in the next few months. So on that note what do you guys think would be a good way to advertise my car without giving it away...it's mint IMHO
I tried to upload a few pics without any success...

Last edited by HEK; 11-11-2018 at 04:20 PM. Reason: cant upload pics
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote