View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 01:21 PM   #3428 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
This is one of my least favorite scenarios. Whenever I see Unnamed Coworker (name changed to protect the stupid) approaching my office, I brace myself internally.

Conversation from earlier today...

UC: "Did you see the email I sent you?"
Me: "The email where you described what I told you was going to happen last week? Yes."
UC: *panic in voice* "What do we do?!"
Me: "The same thing I told you we'd do last week when I told you this was going to happen. Wait for the customer to revise the specification."
UC: "But they desperately need the parts!"
Me: "Not that desperately, or they'd already have revised the specifications."
UC: "What do I tell the buyers?!"

For god's sake woman, you've been in this role for the past 30 years and you can't figure out your job without someone holding your hand through every step.
i legit had the same thing today.

i've been in this role since last august.

a woman whos been in this role for 7 years comes over asking where is the templates for a trapped PO.........this is after i literally overhear her on the phone saying she has no clue how to handle trapped PO's. like that is the easiest thing and part of our scope of knowledge. i literally laughed out loud when she came over to me.

this being the same old bitch who's probably turned me in for "looking at my phone too much".

match my work output and then you can talk
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony