View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:43 PM   #2532 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Why not just take it to a reputable shop instead, pay their price and just get it done. It would be cheaper and less headaches in the long run. My car is a year and a half old and it's probably been in the shop for 6 months out of those 18 months for mods. Hell, the car only has 1700 miles on it.
Because the shop that I trust, the mechanic there got laid off the week I was literally going to take it there. They made a huge mistake and are paying the repercussions now and reaping what they sowed.

They are now realizing they laid off the wrong person for the stupidest reason too. NObody saw it coming.

lUckily he's in my area and I had him come out to my house to help out with the car putting it back together and I paid him his hourly rate but he has been busy lately so he hasn't been able to come out really at all this past week

How do you keep yourself busy not thinking about the car and when it will be done for all that time...I guess people don't give you empty promises like they do to me lately huh