View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:59 PM   #2529 (permalink)
"Z"en
Base Member

Drives: 15 Z, 13 R58, 09 GTR
"Z"en has a spectacular aura about"Z"en has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
He made a new coupler?
Do you know the measurements or where I can buy these same couplers in case they rip or something cuz all the pushing and stuff is starting to kind of make scratches / small tiny tears in the couplers i may need new ones

Maybe you could help me out on where I could find the exact couplers online or something?
Sad news, he just PMed me that he asked a local shop to onsite measured the required size for coupling, followed by making it for him. He didn't know the size. He just outsourced it and it's commonly seen here for most of the modified cars. I asked him to drop the bumper and he refused it. The reinstallation of bumper will require mandatory labor charge. I can do that for you as I am planning to go flex fuel mods in the next two months but I think it is very likely that you have already got it done before my next mods.