View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Thanks for the input guys!

I wonder if they revised the CSC assembly to go with it. I'll do more digging.

I've had a 40th Anniversary and a 2013 Sport Touring. Never really had much to gripe about with the clutches I guess - I expected it to be "meatier" than my Altima Coupe and my Sentra Spec V that I had. Other than that, I've driven several other MT sports cars and the Z's setup was just kinda "par" for me. Didn't overwhelm or underwhelm me - did the job.

I'm looking to pick up a 15+ Nismo (trying to get the Titan paid off quickly), and my current budget was topping out at $30k, but I may consider waiting longer to pick up a 2018 or newer. Gotta wait minimum until spring either way. We'll see how it goes.
AFAIK, the CSC is the same garbage as before, at least from what I have read and others have informed me on this forum.
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote