View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJones View Post
Hey folks,

Putting out some feelers. Not in a big rush to sell her but I have a manual transmission 2010 40th Anniversary Z with 55,000 miles on the clock. All original except a dual halo RGB headlight mod, 25 row Sebeon oil cooler and FI exhaust with 12” resonators. Has the red interior, which is mint besides some normal wear on the drivers seat on the side (from getting in).

She is in pretty much mint condition. I applied a ceramic coating to the exterior so it’s very glossy and super easy to clean. Regular oil changes with Mobile one. Oh and she’s grown up in the desert her whole life so not a spec of rust anywhere.

Previous owner pretty much had her garages the whole time and she’s been my daily driver since about 45,000 miles.

I’ll upload photos soon but feel free to contact me w any questions.
Please provide a price & pics.

Classified rules requirement.

Thanks.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote