View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj909 View Post
From what I've read. The higher the pressure, the smaller the gap. If your N/A open them up to get the biggest spark. If your boosted or running some sort of high comp engine or nitrous you need a smaller gap so the spark can make it across.

I personally opened all mine up (can't remember the exact #) made sure they were all the same. And I also got a index washer kit so that they were all pointing towards the intake side.

I can't really say there's more power but the engine sounds smoother to me.
I found the existing OE Plugs to be at a smaller gap than the manual recommends 0.038". I opened the new units to 0.041", the lowest of the scale the manual recommends.