View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #2462 (permalink)
Ian B
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan
Ian B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
fat and ugly? sounds like life has put her in her place already
lol, you crack me up and almost spit my drink into the screen. Told her how I felt and she was so clueless saying she has not been here. I told her dumbass it was Sunday, your coworker asked you clean before Ian gets back and you did not do it. You are being unprofessional and you need to learn as it will cause you problems. She had the deer in the headlights look, huh????? Then she said I will keep it in mind and I just turned and walked away as already spent enough time and energy on a useless dna. This is a small clinic and the nurses and other front desk staff can not stand her as nasty, filthy, clueless, irresponsible, unprofessional, bad body odor, riding the clock and constantly on her cell phone. I have a list of all incidents this week while manager on vacation and will sit him down next week and resolve this matter.

Ian B