View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:42 AM   #2259 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
2 hours for sirloin is my go to method. When you start to hit 3 or more with thinner cuts of meats, it starts to fall apart. Now a tomahawk or thick porterhouse I would let go for 3 hours min.

And yea. I do the same with my cast iron. I crank my over to 550F and then sear the ever living hell @ 15 seconds per side while I spoon smoking butter all over the cut.
Went to an asian market yesterday and they had Filet Minon on sale for $7/lb - They werent the best quality, but they were good. I made this recipe, you wouldve thought you were in a 5 star restaurant!

https://natashaskitchen.com/filet-mi...m-sauce-video/
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace