View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #1400 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx moneypit View Post
My dad lived in Palm Desert until he passed away in 2014.Beautiful place but he told me some horror stories about the state and local government.
I went to traffic court one time. The judge was a stand in, and he had a chart. One side showed the base fine for whatever offense you commited for the ticket. The other side of the chart showed the price of the fine after taxes and fees. The final price for each fine was more than double the base fine. Rediculous. The stand in judge thought so too, so he told us that if we thought the fine was too much, to ask him to reduce the penalty, and he will consider it (he reduced it for everyone who asked). But as my luck would have it, there was an overflow of cases for that stand in judge for that day. A court clerk came into the room and called off like 20 names to be seen by a Criminal Court judge.. Yeah, I was one of those names. I asked the criminal court judge to reduce my fine, he laughed at me... cost me over 1000 bucks
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace