View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 09:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

You can and should do mechanical upgrades to your rear suspension but as it has been said over and over you got to learn how control the loud pedal. You also got to pay attention to whether or or not your tires are up to temperature and what type of road surface you are on. Driving a boosted car requires constant situational awareness. Even on the track I have found myself looking In the wrong direction because I thought my tires were up to temp and I got into the throttle and just as you stated...without warning I was looking the other way.

When you learn how to handle the power your vdc will be a hindrance and quite frankly dangerous to you at speed, but for now it is your friend until you get more seat time and experience.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|