View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240se View Post
I had a 1997 240sx that was my first new car and they only sold 3,655 of them. They only sold the slant or shark eye 240sx in 97' & 98' with a total production of just over 5k. Nice to have a rare car that you like to drive and can afford.

Exotic car brands manage their sales numbers in regions to maintain exclusivity. I like the fact that I don't see my twin everywhere but I really bought the Z for how it drives.

EDIT: And I drove a Mazdaspeed6 for 7 years and that was kind of an oddball too so I guess that's a thing with me.
I'd love to have one of the last 240s like that. Those were great looking little coupes. That motor was a slug in my Frontier, but it would have been fun in a little 2+2.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote