View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #210 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Car is set to be totaled, but they are just waiting on the callback from the totaling company to do a final evaluation of the vehicle if so.

Assuming the vehicle is totaled, and how I can use the money (or not use) that they pay out (estimated to be about 18k), I may or may not part out the car.

I am hoping they will allow me to use the money to (The Ideal Situation):
1) Buy back the car
2) Repair the car
3) Anything leftover if any at all, I can use to expedite the car payments

I mean I'm already paying off the car monthly anyway, so why does it need to be such a rush now to pay it off? I would much rather just repair it, buy it back, and then anything extra just use to expedite the loan.

But I dont know if triple AAA will allow me to do that or not
): Everyone i've spoken to so far doesn't know either...