View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #203 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Not relevant. Mods don't add a whole lot of value and it's been wrecked hard enough to blow airbags. Either you'll sell it at a substantial loss or you can get most of your mods sold off and stop the bleeding. If that doesn't work, fix it or you can buy another Z and swap the parts over.

Okay, the engine nevertheless is still an engine, aftermarket or not. It has 875 miles and that's pretty much like a brand new car. The only parts that have a moderate amount of miles is the body and the interior. Almost everything else that makes the car run is new lol. So aftermarket or not, the main and critical parts are still fresh.

Also, I did some research on how insurance is calculated in California and found that it works of off the TLF (Total loss formula).
(Market price of current condition after accident) + (Total costs of repairs) > (Actual Cash Value of vehicle before Accident).

If the left side is greater or equal to the right side, my car gets totalled. If not, its returned to me.