View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #186 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Damn. Well luckily my shop is very flexible about this stuff. I dont know how well they do in handling insurance claims but hopefully they know how to deal with them correctly.
They are willing to defs work with me on letting me source the parts needed, I know that much is for sure.
I also know that they are willing to do the repairs and afe capable of doing an excellent job as well.

The only thing they dont do is stitching of seats cloth or airbag replacement setups that I know of.

Anyth mechanical I trust them on.
And they have taken care of me very well so far.
I am glad the only thing that was hurt was your pride for the most part and that everything else works out the way you want it too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote