View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #4176 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Companies I worked with a 401K.

First company. Elliott TurboMachinery matched 0.35 on a dollar up to 6% gross income. Put the money in quarterly.

Second company. Duke Energy. Dollar for dollar up to 6% on gross income. Put in every pay.

Third and last. Dynegy. Dollar for dollar up to 5% on base pay. No overtime or bonuses counted. Put in every pay.

With Duke and Dynegy both had a cash balance plan too. It was company paid. Based on your years of service, your age, and how much you made for the month. Duke was the best. Dynegy was based mostly a pre-set scale on your base pay.

I also an IRA account with Primeria. They are giving me 5% on money invested. When I quit Elliot. I rolled that money into my IRA. When the plant got sold to Dynegy. I rolled my Duke 401K into my IRA. And when I retired from Dynegy. I rolled that 401K, and both cash balance plans into my IRA. About 1,200,000. I get a guarantee amount per month for life. Plus if I die. My wife will get the rest for her life and the insurance policy. I have my wife setup the same. But she only gets 4% on her money because she started later.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html