View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 10:48 AM   #2974 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Good morning ya'll, to work TC. You press on the cruise control toggle and it will rise to where the TC is set at as viewed on the oil temp gauge. When it hits the 300 like you saw it...it means it's maxed out. So push the toggle up again and once it hits 300 start toggling down to where you want it and let it fall. Then you just push up on the toggle to check it. It should rise to what ever temp you set it at and then fall back down!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Easy enough! I just wanted to make sure max temp was 100% TC and base temp was 0%. Off to an open parking lot I go!