View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 06:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXpress View Post
I noticed you put the CJM fuel system on the BP kit list of things and not required on the other kits

It's not required on the BP kit but always a plus to have.
Good feedback. I heard this from more people and will put it on my list to add some safety also.

Coilovers

Im currently running the K-Sport Kontrol Pro coilovers, they came with the car. I like that they are adjustable in height and stiffness (36 clicks), but am not completely satisfied. The car is quite low - i really like the way it looks now . Im quite happy about cornering, but its not dealing well with high speed bumps in the road (as of speeds north of 40-50 mph). It feels like its too soft and the car scrapes or one time the rear coils even maximum compressed *ouch*. Also, it feels like it launches you from your chair sometimes. Problem is when i adjust the settings and increase stiffness, the car starts to "bounce around".

I guess that what i'm missing is "finesse".

Ill start reading on coilovers here on the forum, found the HKS Hipermax IV GT. I don't daily the Z and migh ocassionally do a trackday (once or twice a year, nothing serious). With my plans for increased power i want a good compromise between comfortable and still firm/sportscar ride so that I can put 450-500 wheel horsepower to the floor with confidence and stability.

Suggestions always welcome :-)

edit: Im willing to pair this purchase with a set of suitable swaybars too.

Last edited by Martijn_b; 05-29-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Martijn_b is offline   Reply With Quote