View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #113 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
OK I respect your opinion Little insight on me I have an addiction to speed But one thing for sure and dam gonna drive I'm a class a driver I drive an 80 will or by days I'll week I'm on cruise control and 65 sometimes I'll do 70 But over all I just don't give a ***** I don't care about the law Let me do not like the wall Of course I'm in a big to not get a ticket That's completely besides the fact I don't play by the rules I heard of a black hat hacker Look it up I pay to get my record clean A few failed attempts AK scammers But eventually I found the right guy And about the Cobra Before buying a radar Get a lot of research Saw a huge debate 2 sides After coming to the conclusion a $60 radar versus a $300 radar there isn't much of a difference I live in California CHP is everywhere I see probably 30 A-day That being said in the course of a year It saved me countless times So in my personal opinion Paying more money for radar is stupidity Also as for my threads Again that's your opinion you can say their train tracks I'm fine with that because in her by feelings at all Here in California 6 p's have baseline chargers Challengers And jeeps I've gotten away in a from chevy Tahoe , 3G Eclipse and my 370z he was at a dead stop, so yeah if there wasnt traffic up ahead id of gotten away for sure!

I Appreciate your reply and your opinion

and if yoy cant read this dont worry I cant either ��������
Jesus Christ. Stop with the speech to text, or stop posting. This is unintelligible gibberish.

And stop admitting to illegal **** on the internet.

Last edited by Chuck33079; 05-25-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Chuck33079 is offline   Reply With Quote