View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #108 (permalink)
omgwtfreally
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370z sport+tech
omgwtfreally is on a distinguished road

I must say, I purchased a $40 Cobra, for 1 year that radar saved my *** time after time after time, detecting lasers Quarter mile away giving me plenty of time to slow down, ive noticed police like to claim they got me before I get them, but I call ********, regardless, its saved my ***, up until last month....So i was on my way home from work same route i always take there is a Quarter mile passing lane and i usally pass all those slow drivers, i never worry about CHP cause my eyes are also always scanning another thing not all police have lasers you actually must take tests to be able to havr it in your police car or hwy patrol, that being said I know when a CHP has it on, anyways in this Quarter mile passing lane stretch There isn't much There isn't even a shoulder However There's a driveway Private I'm doing about 80 to 45 And I see him as I'm coming up the hill On my left side, This point in time I see him I know it's too late to slow down, But I also realize my radar has not So I knew he didn't have laser Therefore didn't really have proof of what speed I was going. so my plan is to ditch him yes ditch him Where I live there's multiple small private roads Unfortunately after that passing lane I ran into a bunch of slow cars I could have passed illegally But I figured that wouldn't do any good Though i could of took a couple different driveways Figure it was a lost cause, I saw his lights And so I pulled over, He asked me why I'm going so fast I replied how fast am I going, He then said I got you at 83 I replied bullship my radar didn't go off you don't have radar He then show me this ancient *** Mackintosh 90s looking laser gun, I was shocked and said how did I not pick you up He stated those don't work I then replied ******** it's saved me hundreds of times I then begged for him not to give me a ticket and that I would slow down and stop speeding That bastard gave me to get anyways, So yeah I do believe radars work why mine didn't I don't know someone if someone could answer that that be great
omgwtfreally is offline   Reply With Quote