View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #41 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I would agree that Apple as done a good job at creating a product that looks good, but when you open them up they use all the same hardware other companies use, from Dell to HP to Lenovo.
Also, people do rush to the Apple store, but about most of them leave the store empty handed. Because of the price, they just want to play with the "it" items, or other reasons. Nothing wrong with this as Apple is getting face time with the customers.
Yea..I'm down for whatever but was sold on Apple for whatever the reason. I agree I don't leave empty handled..but also dont go in very often! Got the phone and computer..I'm good
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote