View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:21 AM   #1687 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Look good.

How you feeling old friend?
Old? Much better, my body is responding well to the treatments with no side effects. Was supposed to have a PET scan done this morning but the camera broke so rescheduled for next Friday. Will know just how well I'm doing after that.

Thought I had a place lined where I could install the exhaust but that fell through so keeping my eyes open to find something. It took 3 months but finally got the Speed Force headers, just need to get them coated before putting them on.

How are things in your neck of the woods?