View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #470 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Truth! My wife gets some pretty interesting ideas periodically. She's a great woman so my annoyance is limited to momentary bursts of frustration, but she has a tendency to hear what I'm saying, not understand the terminology yet think she does, and then when I prepare to execute says something like "oh I didn't know it would look like that.... I want something else".

Through this bathroom, we've finally come to an understanding. I will walk her through all the steps of a project, including sketches and examples; during that time, she may voice dissent; once we've on execution, it's going in, no more takesies-backsies!
My wife's see what it looks like now. And vision what she think it will look like when I'm done. BUT know nothing about the steps needed to get from start to finish. I explain the steps I need to do. She wants to change the order I need to do. In the middle of a project. I tell her things. And I think she see little birdies flying around her head.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html