View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #125 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
I don't believe the stats. They are just like your governments hype about the Russians, all BS. Very subjective and manipulative by the 'powers' that want/need to convince us of something. Statistics are easy to manipulate and then dump the opinions on the general public. What I do believe are at least seven different people, and a Kia service manger who happens to be a buddy of mine. All have had multiple Kia vehicles and have had nothing but negative issues with them. So bad in fact that all have taken hits and traded them in. That said, I am certain though that Kia can produce some decent vehicles. But I don't believe that the vehicles, or the company for that matter, are awesome, revolutionary, etc, etc. Nothing mind blowing or superlative! They are at best, average. I certainly wouldn't spend my money on them. Again, this is just my opinion based on what I have experienced, seen, heard.
Friends had a Kia.They had a lot of problems with car.My ex wife had a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe which I bought for her new.No issues with.It was the most reliable vehicle I had owned.She traded in last year for new Santa Fe.
Also I think it is more the model than the manufactor.All companies make some Lemons;including Mercedes.
With any car I would be leery of buying the first year made.Let them work the bugs out.Z steering wheel lock.The Stinger is sporty.
I think the Z is a better looking car than Stinger.If you want more performance in Z add it .
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote