View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:11 PM   #113 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks man! I see his point but with new technology and design will always provide a faster and better machine. To drive a Ferrari doesn't doesn't mean you can't appreciate Lamborghini. This is my first Nissan but I've always tried to make sure that whatever I drove I enjoyed. Brand doesn't matter to me..it's all about the car. We get caught up in this specific mindset that something that may have been considered your crap grocery getter is competing with other manufacturers that 20 plus years ago were out of their league...but that game has changed long ago my friend lol
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote