View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #109 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
I love the Z. For what it does it does it well. Could there be improvements? Absolutely. I just have a feeling that the Z heritage has probably run it's course and they're won't be another one. So as car enthusiasts what do we do..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
My biggest fear is the Z will meet the same fate as the eclipse.
Even more the reason to hold on to your Z. I def plan on keeping this car. The heritage will always be there, always has, always will and it'll age like good wine. There are ppl who still have even the very older z cars and others still buying them now. imo an enthusiasts doesn't really hop around car's like the flavor of the year. When you find that right car for you, while you still appreciate other cars of course but the rest wont matter and you'll always remain loyal to the car that makes you want to drop all your money on
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote