View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #5137 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Picked up a gen 5 19x to use in a micro roni. Expensive but at least it came with 1-17, 2-19 and nightsites. I wanted the color too and the 4 different backstraps is cool. I havent bought a glock in 14 years so its kinda old familiar coming back.
Nice gun, but I don't see the point of the 19X. If the standard 19 frame was way shorter than the 17 to the point it was uncomfortable for people with large hands I might understand it. I have a gen 4 19 an the length of the grip is just fine for my large hands. I actually find the 19 more comfortable than the 17. If they had made a 17X, a 17 slide with 19 frame they would sell an *** ton of them. I understand why they are selling them, to make up for loosing to Sig on the MHS, but this was a bad move by them IMO. Especially considering it isn't 100% compatible with all Glock mags.

Last edited by VABAM; 04-20-2018 at 12:55 PM.
VABAM is offline   Reply With Quote