View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #1051 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Where did you get this information from? Is it listed on their site? 1200 to 1400 lbs of torque sounds a bit embellished . I spoke to them on the phone over a year ago and they were saying 500wtq. max so unless something has changed immensely I doubt they have almost tripled the strength. Which doesn't even seem possible with this trans.
I spoke to them over the phone last week.
The lady picked up and she asked them for me and when I asked "What is the mximum torque your maximum best built 370z AT can hold?" she replied
"12 - 14" and I was like uh......1200 to 1400 pounds of torque? She goes yes.
I said and this is for the maximum transmission build you guys do for the 370z automatic transmissions?
She said yes.

Maybe someone else try giving them a call and see what she / they say.
Believe me... I find it really hard to believe too.