View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 05:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Sounds like they've just adjusted the same parameter that is done with ecutek to eliminate the dip in the throttle curve, probably still not truly linear as the tuners set it because that would probably be too touchy for a majority of drivers.
I agree
Ecutek tune to very light pedal.I know everyone makes fun of Sprint booster(just opens throttle more with less pedal travel to start; the end result is the same.Yes you could just mash pedal harder to get same result.).I put mine on after Ecuteck tune.I have no lag.Before tune and Sprint booster the lag was very noticeable.The way I have set would be too touchy for a lot of people.I do not think Nissan is not doing much more than this.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote