View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 02:48 PM   #1534 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill247 View Post
Upgraded stock brakes to Akebono Nissan Grey sport package on 18" stock rims Tight fit up front but works! Slipped in Hawk Ceramics in prep for ZdayZ.
Took 13 hours because First, Z1 sent a driver front caliper unboxed and sitting on a rotor ... wrecked it - They overnighted a replacement. In all that commotion, I didn't catch they didn't send the spring clips and pins, (3 hours hunting for aftermarket replacements locally) and they sent SS line for a Q60... not a 370Z... seriously, that packer needs to be ******* fired! They are sending replacement lines and fluid, so I get to go bleed and **** again. But at least they are on.
Didn't get the Hotchkis sway bar installed because... Z1... and ran out of time, but I gotta put it back up for new lines anyway, so guess I'll do it then
This seems to be a common theme with Z1...
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote