View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 11:25 PM   #9146 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
My first job was at landscaping company, I was 12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I once did an oil change and clutch fluid flush on my honda s2000 with flurries and 20 degree temps

that sucked...
The one company that I worked for in the '90's. Sent a bunch of us up to Canada to rebuild a steam turbine and a LARGE ethane compressor. This equipment WAS in a building, until the building burnt down 1 month before we got there. We got there in the middle of Jan. and worked until the end of Feb. Out in the open. We strung up plastic for wind breaks. Which we had to repair daily. Think the highest temp we seen there was 0C the whole time we was there. Couldn't make any fires to keep warm with, because the whole area was in a refinery. Was so bundled up with clothes. I felt like Raphie's little brother in the Christmas Story movie. "Mommy, I have to pee." Couldn't pull my zipper down if I had to. For 6 weeks. I had thought that HELLL had frozen over and I was in it. No one got sick, or had froze bit either on my crew.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 04-14-2018 at 11:28 PM.