View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #8633 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Wow, sounds like you have a bunch of fun projects in the garages!
Which lift do you have? It is on my list of stuff to buy so I am always bugging people that have them. Good idea testing it out on the kids car lol.

I bought a bunch of crap lately for the Z. Fast Intentions tow bar, which I probably wont be able to use but gonna try. F.I. oil cooler, F.I. Fast-500 fuel return system, F.I. exhaust, Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch w/ Zspeed 17Lb flywheel and quiet disc, CMAK and new Master. If it ever warms up enough for me to lay on the concrete, I will hopefully get them installed. Not sure where to take the Z for the clutch install though.
Wow, you have a great parts list there.
My lift is a central post that comes up from the concrete. Not sure of the brand. I had to cut the concrete to repair the air line. The air pushes on top of an oil reservoir that pushes up the car. It was part of a auto repair garage that burned . I bought the property and leveled the place. There was a full sized F250 on the lift when the ceiling burned. I am sure it will hold a 370Z. I put a new steel building up and got with a friend with better tools than me to cut the floor. I also upgraded the drain.
You are always welcome to come over if I am home and use it if needed.