View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:50 PM   #8318 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I've been in my 'new' house 4 weeks.....

So far, I've had to have the following done:

Reseal the master bath toilet. Previous owner tiled the bathroom and didn't extend the flange above the new floor level, so the toilet didn't seal to the wax ring. Water ran into the garage through a light fixture. I now have two holes in the garage ceiling I need to fix. Oh... and not covered by home warranty.....

During this repair, bought a service plan from the company that provided the 'home warranty'...

They will do HVAC inspection and cleaning twice a year.....

Well, the HVAC system was 20 years old and has a cracked heat exchanger and the A-coil was completely plugged. New 2 stage HVAC system installed last Monday with WiFi enabled thermostat.

I've installed two new ceiling fans and new smoke detectors (thankfully the smoke detectors were easy, old ones were First Alert, and new ones are too)....

Only bad thing.... ALL my stuff is still in boxes.....
The house I'm in now. I bought in 2004. Brick ranch with full basement. 2,000 sq ft and the basement is the same. The house is the same age as me. Since I've been in it. I've replaced all the windows, doors, roof, electrical box, front porch roof that opens up, hot tub, installed 6ft privacy fence in the back yard, remodeled the kitchen, remodeled half the basement so far, started on remodeling the bathroom. all new carpeting, landscaped part of the back yard for a pool, patio in the back. Now I need a new furnace.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html