View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #7902 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSlice View Post
I learned how to do some of my own maintenance last night, since most of the **** we installed on the Z wasnt me but friends, while i was the assistant / doing the little things. (Gotta start somewhere right)

Learned to bleed brakes, and how to work a Vice because the retainer clips were bent, explaining why it always darted to the side on initial braking.

Rolled under the car, made sure everything was tight and found the source of my dropping of goop(Diff bushing is starting to go).

Adjusted the coilovers, lowered it / gave it some more pre-load.

Gonna throw camber in it tonight by using a caliper gauge and do my best, since the shop i took it too for an alignment was incompetent and couldn't give me the camber i needed. Told them how to adjust it, and still couldnt do it.

Race prep for next weekend, basically complete.

Rep Freely