View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 03:09 PM   #7897 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The GT-R start button should not take you longer then 10 minutes to do. Pop up the cover around the shifter. Remove the one screw for each knee pad, and remove them. Then remove the 2 screws on the bottom of the center dash cover. One in each corner. Pop the cover from the bottom first. You will have about 4 to 5 inches of room to work with. Pop the plug on the back of the start pop. Push out to remove it. Push in the new one. Install the center dash pad from the top first. Just push it in. Then reinstall everything else.
Yup. Stupidly easy. Figured I'd give it to my girlfriend to figure out. She can handle the simplistic things while we are cursing at demon bolts and oil coolers. Figured you can handle the button, vinyl wrapping the pillars, and helping install the side blades or diffuser.

Her real test will be figuring out how to install the rjm clutch assembly with Madwi giving her directions. She is easily the tiniest and most flexible so hopefully it'll be easier.