View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:50 AM   #685 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Group buy announced in January, no follow up till April only to say it's not gonna be ready, then throw in production time and over seas shipping. Lucky if anyone seees **** by thanksgiving, much less December

Someone get this **** to one of the knockoff companies and we probably get it by 2019 for less

Carbon signal should have partnered with a reputable dealer to stock and distribute this stuff so customers can actually you know...get their products?

This is why I don't want to give them money
There are 5 orders currently getting shipped soon for Nismo lipkit. Not sure why you making it as no one was getting anything. GB was never opened or announced just mentioned and that's also because people were asking for it. Please find me a single company in USA who can do a GB and offer free air shipping overseas for bodyparts.

People asked and those who couldn't wait ordered will get items in quoted lead time of 6 to 10 weeks which is our normal lead time. Shipping takes 3 to 5 days.

So not sure about your posts again and again the point you trying to make. Now for people who still interested please post if we can get 10 people we can offer a GB.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote