View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by braydo25 View Post
So, longer story my cars been at this shop for 13 months after a lot of ups and downs. The money aspect isn't the problem, I'd just like to have my car back at this point and not wait another however many months. Fuel system upgraded will happen sooner than later.

Clutch was upgraded to one rated for > 800wtq, that shouldn't be a problem. Nismo oil pump used, lsd wasn't upgrade - I've never heard of them being an issue. The car is a nismo so idk if it has a better lsd / better axles than the other models.
Lsd needs to be upgraded if you quote on quote want to make 700whp, or you will learn the hard way when the car sends you onto on coming traffic or a ditch.

“The car is a nismo so idk if it has a better lsd / better axles than the other models” that is what I was referring to about doing some research, my friend you are going down a very expensive road that isn’t for the good.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote