View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 08:38 PM   #68 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am going to use the OS Giken fluid. I have it, might as well give it a shot. I may like it. Who knows.
I shot Daelen an e-mail about it today. See what he says.

Also I ran into a little problem. When I went to mount my right exhaust can. Found out it was hitting the oil line from the bottom of the cover to the cooler at the front of the cooler bracket. So, I'm re routing the line. If I wasn't using the inline filter. It wouldn't be much of an issue. BUT since I'm using the inline filter. I have to do some more planning. Have some more fittings coming tomorrow. I'll post pic's when done.

Another thing Daelen mentioned in his e-mail. It's about using the banjo fittings. He said that they don't like to use them because they are more restrictive then a regular fitting. On the bottom of the Z1 cover. You have to use one because of ground clearance issues. On the side of the Z1 cover. If you use the bottom side port (fill hole). You can use a regular fitting. But if you want to use the top port. You either use a banjo fitting, or buy other wheel speed sensor for the left side and put it on the right side. This will put the position of the wires off of the sensor pointing down instead of up. Have to lengthen the wires for this to work. Doing this will let you use a regular AN fitting. I'm going to check into this at a later time. Just want the Z back on the road. It's been on jackstands since last July.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote