View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 04:54 AM   #168 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
I remember that guys build thread. I was so sad as I watched some well done metal work turn out so poorly, aesthetically speaking. Like four bubbles hanging off the car and there wasnt even an aggressive body kit used to attempt to help the car.
I believe that there is nothing worse than a riced out untastely done Ford Mustang having owned one I can comment. The worst looking 370Z I have yet was with euro headlights and taillights,lowered/slammed to the ground with air ride suspension,blue led lights,chopped axles,huge/heavy/ugly 22 inch wheels. It is common sense modding a vehicle I think and a learning process about what looks good and is tasteful versus riced out ugly looking on any vehicle. Also I believe that some carbon fiber on the interior and exterior on a Nissan 370Z or any other imported vehicle is ok and not rice looking. When you way over do it with the carbon fiber interior and exterior mods it begins to look untastful.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote