View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:31 PM   #6891 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I plan to get started early Sat morning.

Me and you: hfc's first, exhaust, intakes. In that order.

Madwi: Diffuser, side blades, randoms tuff

girlfriend: Madwi helps her with the clutch pedal and let her do vinyl wrappings for the b-pillars.

I'll confirm with him if anything else is needed and order stuff. I'd rather order the stuff and be safe instead of being screwed the morning of.
I am thinking of getting the car on stands Friday. You guys can take my Fit to the hotel or where ever you are staying. I can work on the Z during the night a bit. I should be able to knock out the side blades and diffuser while you all are sleeping. This should open up Saturday to focusing on the intakes/exhaust/rjm pedal. When are you guys departing for home?