View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:41 PM   #6434 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
man, in all seriousness though, im ready to do this! and since this is YOUR car, I'd bring some clothes that will allow you to get a little dirty in...
Quote:
I'll be doing most of the work, but I want you to learn about your car too..
Quote:
its a lot of work, so we'll need all hands on deck.. and if I had someone else underneath the car with me, it'll go a hell of a lot faster.
No worries. I want to basically be buried in the car for everything involved.
1) to learn how and where everything connects. 2) to understand what to check when something inevitably breaks. 3) understand better what everything technically does.

I'm more hyped to be working with others that'll teach me (even just the basics) of the mechanics for the car. Knowing how to change your oil is one thing. Changing cats, exhaust, and a full clutch pedal are completely new to me. So don't get mad if I ask some very dumb questions along the way.

So no worries buddy. I'll be under the car with ya the whole time. And I am coaxing my GF to do the clutch install considering she will be the most flexible of all of us. lol.