View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:54 AM   #414 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
My $$$ is on Carlitos being the first in line for the new Supra.
I hope God here you bro! but trust me... Im going to follow this car from close and I hope Toyota don't make the mistake to put a sky rocket price like happen with the NSX... well the NSX when you read the specs and HP make sense I think, but hey bro.... the rumors are that this Supra are going to have just 338hp... with those numbers on table (If are true) my bet is that the price are going to be close to the same price that the new 370z Nismo... Time will tell but if im not wrong, the new Supra are going to be my next car for sure...

Lets see what happen
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote