View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #409 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist350z View Post
Wow you sound like a z fanboy lol Dont kid yourself the mkIV supra was a supercar back then, dont get me wrong I loved the z32, still do, but they were comparing the supra to the euro sports cars back then.
Ummmm, sports cars yes. Supercar? Not really.
While it would take the 300ZX TT, the MKIV would have its a55 handed to it by an NSX or other true supercar of the era.

Not saying it was a bad car - mainly because it was a great car. Will the new one live up to the legacy? Depends on what auto "journalist" you care to read when it eventually hits the ground. Most of them don't know sh!t from putty anyway, so I guess somebody here will just have to buy one and tell us all!
ZCanadian is online now   Reply With Quote