View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:08 AM   #5972 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
After the exhaust. I think I am done. Just small things to collect. But otherwise, good to go for Michigan!
My car sat all last year. I got a new battery this year and I am getting ready to clean the K&N filters and change the oil. About 14K on the OD. Great car for me, but not a great investment to have in MI.
There is no way I am bringing my car out anytime soon. The potholes are unreal. We have the worst roads in the nation. That statement is a challenge to any of you. Tax dollars diverted and invested in shitty contracts by the state.
Don't even get me started on the gas and registration tax.