View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 08:41 AM   #404 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
https://jalopnik.com/leaked-bmw-mode...pra-1797682494

Then you've undoubtedly seen this. Not a concrete release from Toyota, but pretty solid info from a BMW leak. If you're waiting for something official from Toyota, you'll have to wait until the car is in showrooms.

Oh yeah, definitely seen it. Toyota must have hired someone from the CIA or other intelligence agency to orchestrate this psyops pre-marketing campaign because they definitely have writing about it to get all this buzz. Good thing that I am OK with delayed gratification Hopefully they are setting us up by setting different expectations and surprising us with an electric supercharged, Toyota produced inline 6 (it's a nice fantasy).

Regardless I would be accepting of a BMW inline 6 as I was very impressed with the one in the M240i...that thing liked to get and keep going! Match that with the low center of gravity and hopefully sub-3000lb weight, I am definitely a Toyota buyer!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote