View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #5709 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all! Quite a weekend here. Friday, we were hit pretty hard with that nor'easter nonsense, lost 4 trees. 3 fell into my neighbors yard, no damage but quite a lot of debris. He's 81, so my wife and I were out Saturday morning with chainsaws, and by noon we had the majority cleared back out in time for a big Z/G meetup in Philly.

Lot of great cars - and a lot of trashy ones too! Kind of a shame to see the garbage people will put on their G35s and 350s. The 370 is still expensive enough in most cases to keep it away from the real idiots.

Some awesome builds too, though. My buddy Craig showed up with his supercharged 350. He's putting down close to 700 whp, enough that he's had to come up with a custom solution for holding the belt - he shredded several of them during tuning. He's the same guy I mentioned in my writeup on Long Tube Header installation who helped me for 13ish hours. Just a good guy.