View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 06:06 AM   #5706 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
OUCH is right! Mine first one was the size of a golf ball. They had to cut my left kidney open to remove it. It filled the whole inside of the kidney up. Have a nice 12" scare on my left side. I've past a few after that from the other kidney. But none since 1999. Thank GOD!
I had a 2cm stone once that required a stent to be inserted. Then twice within a week, I had to have lithotripsy to try to make it small enough to pass.

It was a lot of fun, especially when they jerked me to get the stent back out... right after he says “I’m going to count to three and you should probably grit your teeth”

Last edited by Spoiler; 03-05-2018 at 06:23 AM.